Back to my Roots! A Ghanaian Sisterlocks journey

Yes there are sisterlock weaerers in Ghana! This blog shares my experiences and those of some of my clients and other natural hair fanatics in our part of the world.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Weddings and Babies




Its been ages since I last posted anything! I've been busy taking care of my new baby girl Kukua since January this year and recently attending a spate of weddings. That's my mother on the bottom and Miss Koo and I! My hair has grown quite a bit this year and the orange has faded to a dull bronze colour that I prefer-I never quite got round to doing a rinse! Next time I colour though I think I will see a professional.

5 Comments:

Blogger Abena Abena said...

How beautiful :) Congratulations on your new baby girl. Your hair looks beautiful.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Ms Stella said...

3 generations of beautiful ladies

4:05 PM  
Blogger Kwame said...

Wow, Ama, just found your blog thanks to Christine W. Great locks, and...and..what a beautiful daughter! congratulations! All the best, la

6:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the insite to you life it was great.
Norm from Australia

3:37 AM  
Blogger awurabajoa said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home