Back to my Roots! A Ghanaian Sisterlocks journey

Yes there are sisterlock weaerers in Ghana! This blog shares my experiences and those of some of my clients and other natural hair fanatics in our part of the world.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Still Growin,,,


Hi All,

My goodness, its been a couple of years since I last posted anything! My sisterlocks are still growing though. Click through on the heading to Ofo's Sisterlock Diary and take a look(I'm on the right) at some more photos. More pics of me and my lovely 3 year old with sisterlocks coming soon.....

3 Comments:

Blogger anthia-ofo said...

Oooh good to see you blogging again.Y'know I realised I hadn't taken any photos of kuk's hair! So get some on here quick!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Amba said...

At last!! I've got to post photos of my BRAND NEW itty bitty sisterlocks, just installed yesterday. Love ya sis

8:42 PM  
Blogger GKAREN said...

Hi Ama,

I've read your whole blog a number of times and I must say you and your hair are simply beautiful. I am also a ghanaian with sisterlocks and I am actually looking for a new consultant. I don't really know if you do that and I didn't know any other way to get in touch with you but I just figured there's no harm in asking :). Thank you.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home